Name:
Location: Vienna, Virginia, United States

A graduate of Dartmouth College (2005) and Washington and Lee University School of Law (2010). These are my personal blogs, and the musings expressed on them do not reflect the positions of my employer. They do reflect my readings, thoughts, and aspirations, which I figure is good enough.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Living

Into the Sweet Secular Confessional Closet

It occurs to me that I've really been privileged in terms of college living space.

Even as a freshman, when I had a 7 x 10 box in which two pieces of paper on the floor constituted a mess because it covered the majority of the floor, there was a still a door for plenty of privacy.

Then sophomore year I got an apartment through the college somehow, complete with a full kitchen and a full bathroom. Pretty much on campus too.

Sophomore summer was a two room double, not that I was there alot because my girlfriend Jen had a single.

Junior year, Jen had a single again

And this year, Jen has a cushy apartment, 3 bedroom, 1 bath, kitchen and den, which I am taking full advantage of. And I have a single when I need it.

Doesn't this just make you want to hit me?

Monty Python Quote of the Day:
"She turned me into a newt!!"
"A Newt??"
"I got better"

Now this doesn't mean there will be a Monty Python Quote of the Day tomorrow. If only because I feel that Quotes of the Day are filler for when you don't have more productive, sensible or insightful things to write about. But I like Monty Python and wanted an excuse to quote from it.

"I will not have my friends ridiculed by the common soldiery!!"

Exeunt Closet Stage Right *OW*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home