Name:
Location: Vienna, Virginia, United States

A graduate of Dartmouth College (2005) and Washington and Lee University School of Law (2010). These are my personal blogs, and the musings expressed on them do not reflect the positions of my employer. They do reflect my readings, thoughts, and aspirations, which I figure is good enough.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Addendum to the Horror

Alternatively

If I could transfer myself to an alternate universe, in which John Kerry won this election but the Red Sox lost game 7 of the ALCS to the Yankees, I would do it in a heartbeat. Less than a heartbeat. I would do it without a second thought to the poor loser Red Sox that wouldn't go on to win a World Series, so long as that puppet Bush was pushed out of office. Alas, it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Still depressed, still shocked. Contemplating a life of drugs in Scotland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home