Name:
Location: Vienna, Virginia, United States

A graduate of Dartmouth College (2005) and Washington and Lee University School of Law (2010). These are my personal blogs, and the musings expressed on them do not reflect the positions of my employer. They do reflect my readings, thoughts, and aspirations, which I figure is good enough.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

That's What You Think

I'm watching the Oscars for no apparent reason, and I've noticed something.

There have been three performances of the songs nominated for Best Song.

Beyonce for some reason, has performed all of them. And she'll probably perform the other two as well.

And before you say "Wait, that wasn't Beyonce performing "Accidentally In Love", that was a balding Adam Duritz," let me say this.

That's why she's Beyonce. She's good like that. French? No problem (kind of). Phantom of the Opera? Sure! Freaky looking guy that once dated Courtney Cox and Jennifer Aniston? Piece of Cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home