Name:
Location: Vienna, Virginia, United States

A graduate of Dartmouth College (2005) and Washington and Lee University School of Law (2010). These are my personal blogs, and the musings expressed on them do not reflect the positions of my employer. They do reflect my readings, thoughts, and aspirations, which I figure is good enough.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

It is Finished

So, after 6 months of planning and 6 months of writing, the thesis is bound and handed in.

Final length - 106 pages

I just took a 5 hour nap.

Spring Training games started today, and all is right with the world.




Oh yeah, and a picture of me walking through the snow going to print out my thesis after an all nighter is up on the dartmouth.edu website. They have impeccable timing . ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home