Name:
Location: Vienna, Virginia, United States

A graduate of Dartmouth College (2005) and Washington and Lee University School of Law (2010). These are my personal blogs, and the musings expressed on them do not reflect the positions of my employer. They do reflect my readings, thoughts, and aspirations, which I figure is good enough.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

A little juvenile humor

Every once in a while, more often for certain people, you just have to go with what life gives you and laugh, even if it's silly and puerile.

For instance, even non-baseball fans will agree with me when I say that today's Toronto v. Yankees game is of historic import.

Yesterday, there was Mulder/Hudson (Mulder won), and Clemens/Maddux (Maddux won).

But what will today bring in the epic matchup between . . . drumroll . . . .

David Bush and Chien-Ming Wang?

That's right.

Bush v. Wang.

I'll just leave it at that.

Updates on Bush v. Wang later.

1 Comments:

Blogger panda said...

this has little relevance, but i found this to be pretty amusing as well:

thepartyparty.com

(found via boingboing.net)

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home