Name:
Location: Vienna, Virginia, United States

A graduate of Dartmouth College (2005) and Washington and Lee University School of Law (2010). These are my personal blogs, and the musings expressed on them do not reflect the positions of my employer. They do reflect my readings, thoughts, and aspirations, which I figure is good enough.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

On a "lighter" note

The Nashua Pride have done what others could not do.

Something lesser men would have shied away from.

Something men who think only with their minds, and not their guts, could never have accomplished (to paraphrase Colbert).

They've brought back El Guapo!

I must, however, dock them a point for having a mascot named "Shag." No offense, guys, but the Shag Cubs Club sounds kind of sketchy. If you know what I'm saying. Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more.

And I won't either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home