Name:
Location: Vienna, Virginia, United States

A graduate of Dartmouth College (2005) and Washington and Lee University School of Law (2010). These are my personal blogs, and the musings expressed on them do not reflect the positions of my employer. They do reflect my readings, thoughts, and aspirations, which I figure is good enough.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Completely Random

This thought just popped into my head. It's kind of a trivia question, I guess, and I'd be curious to know the answer.

What is the fewest number of states I would have to visit so that in a list of states including states that I visited and states bordering the ones I visited, I cover all 48 continental US States? (Obviously Hawaii and Alaska represent two states you would be required to visit, so we don't need to count them.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Z said...

I got 11.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home