Name:
Location: Vienna, Virginia, United States

A graduate of Dartmouth College (2005) and Washington and Lee University School of Law (2010). These are my personal blogs, and the musings expressed on them do not reflect the positions of my employer. They do reflect my readings, thoughts, and aspirations, which I figure is good enough.

Friday, April 20, 2007

A little tardy

I didn't notice this until today, but the Humbug Journal has one of the two best tributes to Jackie Robinson I've seen yet. The other, of course, being the the post over at The Dugout.

A Spenserian sonnet and an acrostic in the poetic tribute to Jackie Robinson? I think it's pure brilliance. It helps that both posts make reference to The Hitchhiker's Guide, of course.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home