Name:
Location: Vienna, Virginia, United States

A graduate of Dartmouth College (2005) and Washington and Lee University School of Law (2010). These are my personal blogs, and the musings expressed on them do not reflect the positions of my employer. They do reflect my readings, thoughts, and aspirations, which I figure is good enough.

Saturday, August 27, 2005


As advertised before, here is the picture that proves that if there is any high entity, it is Borg. This is not a photoshop. It can be found on Glebe Road heading towards Lee Highway in Northern Virginia (Rt 120 towards Rt 29).

Maybe when you get to the pearly gates, instead of St. Peter, you just hear a voice that says "Prepare to be assimilated." And then you get greeted by Seven of Nine. As I said, heaven.

1 Comments:

Blogger Satchmo said...

I was wondering if you'd ever update your journal (or get another one).

To answer your question - yes, I found that myself. Well, I found it with Jen, as we were driving to go get sushi. I think we found it on Thursday, but it was dark and we didn't have her digital camera.

So we went out today (and got sushi again, incidentally) and took the picture.

Resistance is Futile.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home