Name:
Location: Vienna, Virginia, United States

A graduate of Dartmouth College (2005) and Washington and Lee University School of Law (2010). These are my personal blogs, and the musings expressed on them do not reflect the positions of my employer. They do reflect my readings, thoughts, and aspirations, which I figure is good enough.

Monday, November 15, 2004

The Urge

To Rant

Well, actually, not really. I actually need to do work tonight. and tomorrow. and the day after. Into the wee hours of the mornin' each day, because work is just piling up right now like poo-poo in the corner. Yeah. Poo-poo.

I just had this thought, and perhaps it's reflective of the amount of sleep I've been getting.

If Clairol's shampoo makes you have "the urge to herbal", does it make Richard Gere have "the urge to gerbil"? Think about that one folks.

I might be back later to write a real blog

*Escape, leaving image behind*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home