Name:
Location: Vienna, Virginia, United States

A graduate of Dartmouth College (2005) and Washington and Lee University School of Law (2010). These are my personal blogs, and the musings expressed on them do not reflect the positions of my employer. They do reflect my readings, thoughts, and aspirations, which I figure is good enough.

Friday, February 04, 2005

diet

Looks like I'm ahead of my time again.

Kind of.

New legislation in Georgia might allow parents to really ground their kids and suspend their licenses for 90 days. And restrict how many people teens under 18 can have in their car. It's smart legislation, and I like the idea.

They might not believe in evolution, but at least they'll be driving safe. Yee ha.

In even better news gay marriage is back and better than ever in New York. New York first, and possibly Ohio next. I wonder if the President will stand by a constitutional amendment striking down gay marriage if the eleven states that passed them into state law start repealing them. A Constitutional amendment would have to be ratified by 3/4 of the states, and considering state courts are already starting to come around, at this rate, Congress won't even try. Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home